Friday 18 April 2014

Zeilitzheim 1749 - l'auberge et les salons

Another journey in time, again to the lovely little place called Zeilitzheim. The year - 1749 - the participants - some of the usual suspects and a few new faces - wonderful!! :)


You will also find two blogposts about the event here at Munich Rococo and here at Cour de Kassel 

So here are mainly pictures of the weekend, that I have TREMENDOUSLY enjoyed, thank you everybody who was there and that made it magical! Special thanks to Eduard and the Scotsman! ;)
















































Please respect the copyright of all pictures!

7 comments:

  1. Das sieht nach einem sehr, sehr schönen Wochenende aus! Liebe Grüße in den Süden, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I wish I could have been there. Everyone's period appropriate garments look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vielen Dank, dass Du uns mit diesen Bildern an Deiner Zeitreise teilnehmen lässt...so stimmige Impressionen!

    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your nice comments. It was indeed a wonderful weekend with such a nice atmosphere, perfect weather and OMG, I think I've laughed so much I got sore muscles from it. :) The pictures are not from me but from other participants who kindly shared them with me (and others, obviously). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This event looks like it was so beautiful! All of you look wonderful. Would you prefer that I not Pinterest any of these images? I noticed that there is a copyright notice on each one. They are beautiful, however, and I would love to Pin them for reference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Pinterest is no problem, I'd say it's sort of referenced. No worries. Love, Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I will reference this event in the future. ;)

    ReplyDelete