Tuesday 19 May 2015

Some hats, some beans




Sooo,

after my hat stiffener experiment I had 4 hat bases. :) And let's not forget that first ever silk rose!

Below you see the hat bases with petersham ribbon attached and the betty hat with the bobbly has both bobble and comb attached, too. :)

 Diameter 13cm

Diameter 13 - 10 - 8 cm

Please do excuse me, I am not wearing make-up. I just didn't have the time... concentrate on the hats instead! ;)


I've combined the hat base with the silk rose and swirls of same felt.
 

I don't know why, but I find this a little "Parisian"... I LOVE it.

this hat HAS got a bobble hidden somewhere!

THERE is the bobble!



 I have attached a little bit of black veiling with self-made light beige dots to this one, it sort of reminds me of vintage hats with their lovely veils, but it is definitely a modern little thing.

with a bit of black veiling with light beige bobbles here.




 I am still working on the tiniest hat you can see above, it's going to get a tiny bobble, too, like a shrunk version of the above bobbly hat. I am also still working on the headpiece.

So long, have a lovely week!

PS: some of you might have recognized the "Blackadder II" quote of the title. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y0yolPv7tU

2 comments: