Thursday 6 May 2010

5 Brautjungfernkleider - bridesmaids' dresses

inspired by Period Impression 460
inspired by Period Impressions 464
Another day another project.
Until August I have the honorable duty to make 5 bridesmaids' dresses - 5 dresses that look the same but aren't. :) I have already finished 2 of them and proudly present them to you. I will keep you updated (e.g. on the back views and the other dresses) and also on the new project of the bride's dress and bridegroom's outfit as soon as possible. Although the wedding dress of the bride is finished, I am reluctant to publish it online... the goom mi
ght see it and I don't want to be responsible for bad luck! So please stay patient until August 21st!

Details about the dresses: as you can't see all the details in the pictures (I will work on further images...), I tell you something about them. They are basically like the dresses I have shown you a while ago, the bibb dress and the white silk dress. The sleeves of the "ruffle front dress" are a bit different though. a bit less "puffy" . I have also made alterations to the creases to give it a smoother look. Also, both dresses have a sewn-in complete lining - which is very handy because the outer fabric is very light and transparent. Both dresses feature a little monogramm embroidery.
I shall post more about the dresses and their details when I have finished the other ones. :)

Have a lovely week!
Hertzwerk

No comments:

Post a Comment