Thursday 14 June 2018

Liberate yourself from Minimalist Thinking!

Photo by Catherine McMahon on Unsplash


2 years of Make and Mend and "active Minimalism" are over. And while I really enjoyed the conscious decision-making and reflecting on purchases and researching consumerism and its critique, it is now time to say good-bye to this challenge. Why? Because living a challenge the whole time makes it less enjoyable. I don't want to force myself into something the whole time. I've done it for 2 years and now I want to see, whether I've learnt to live it.

The thing about my ban on consumerism and "just shopping" is - it is still "there" in my mind. And frankly speaking - I've had enough of it now. Because I have too many more things to do and see now. I haven't got time for this whole shopping stuff any more.

Thinking about Minimalism is still thinking about stuff! How mad is that?!

So now it is "goodbye Minimalism" and "welcome life" !

No comments:

Post a Comment