I somehow decided I needed a fully boned pair of stays. So I started with the JPR stay pattern. 3.5 versions finally led me to a result that was to my liking. I found it quite tricky though to get them right, I found the front piece rather slim and the back piece quite high But otherwise than that, I can really recommend the pattern. I used coutil, twill and linen as lining. And an enormous amount of steel boning. :) I am definitely going to use this pattern again. As you see, I have also inserted af front lacing, which can be easily done because the pattern in not cut on the fold in the front but has a seam anyway.
|mit etwas Hilfe könnte man sogar die Schnürlücke gerade halten...|