It's called "Wendelin" from Swafing.
And it really is a lot of apples.
I've made a duvet cover and a pillow case for the little one from it.
|bubble dress based on Minikrea Spencer 20004|
And a Ballonbuks (Minikrea 20301)
And a Bubble dress (with the help of Minikrea 20004)
For the Bubble dress I took the Minikea Pattern "Spencer" (20004) and used the dress (sz 92) as the lining. I then cut a piece of the apple fabric that is about 2 inches longer and slightly wider at the bottom to be the outer dress. To gather the bottom of the apple fabric nicely, I used Framilon/Framilastic/transparents elastic, 10mm. SO easy!! The dress closes with 2 little heart shaped buttons in red at the top.
|Minikrea Ballonbuks 20301|
|pinafore Home Sweet Home OD 1/12|
The pinafore closes with 2 snaps. I've used dark red cotton as a lining. And instead of using bias tape (as suggested in the Ottobre Design) I just sewed them together right on right, leaving a small gap to turn the whole thing and then topstitching it all the way round.
And I've STILL got fabric left. I might keep it and use it as a lining for a hoodie hood. For myself. ;)
And I am still brooding over starting my next historical sewing projects: Another pair of stays (JPR, to be finished until April this year) AND a complete outfit for a peasant (to be finished until August...). And the little one needs a dress for August, too...