Monday 16 January 2017

Lupo the Lamb - Lalylala patterns

I've done some crocheting again (only took me about 6 months...), but I think the result is quite cute. :)  Here's Lupo the Lamb by lalylala.com patterns. (she's got other great stuff on her homepage...)

The instructions were very clear (they are available in several languages) and she also adds good pictures to the instructions to illustrate how to do things.

Somehow the head of my Lupo turned out too big for the hat, or the hat was to small for he head, whatever way you want it. My suspicion is that my bobbles are tighter that intended. Anyway, I added 2 more rows of bobbles on the hat and that solved the problem. 




_________________

Things learnt: Bobbles. Plenty of bobbles. Still working on the counting (in general)
Cost estimate: pattern 5Euros, wool about 12 Euros (still have some rests...) - total about 17 Euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment