Monday 14 May 2012

Moustache body suit

moustache baby grow... and the adorable
mushroom and mr carrot rattle i found on etsy.com...
Meine Näh- und Verzierwut macht wirklich vor nichts halt. :) Ich habe diese komische Vorliebe für Moustaches, natürlich nicht an Männern (zu kratzig! und irgendwie auch nicht richtig cool...), sonst vor allem auf Kleidungsstücken. Deswegen habe ich diesen einfachen weissen Babybody mit einem Bügelbild (einfach draufgedruckt und übergebügelt, mal schaun wie viele Wäschen er durchhält) verziert. Und der stolze Papa hat die Erwachsenenversion bekommen. :) Alternativ könnte man auch aus schwarzem Nickiplüsch eine Applikation fertigen... aber Bügeln ging einfach schneller. ;)

My sewing and decorating frenzy does not halt in front of Baby Lucy and grown up (Dads). I have had these transfer papers in my desk for ages (don't ask... I don't really know why...) and I couldn't resist to iron a fine moustache onto a body suit of Lucy and one of Papa Paul's T-shirts. I have this thing about moustaches... I really don't know why... I don't even like them in real life (i.e. on real male upper lips...). But I find them irresistable on shirts. Alternatively I was thinking about doing an application with velour/plush but ironing was just so much quicker. I am curious how long it will last...

I have used this: Transfer Inkjet



Daddy's Moustache shirt...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment