Due to the really good weather and lots of stuff going on I am not really at the sewing table regularly. But yesterday I just had to make this little romper suit. The fabric was leftovers from The Elephant Jacket and because I didn't have enough fabric to follow the pattern exactly I had to divide it a bit and use side seams, too. As a base I've used Ottobre Design 4/13 "Crawler" in size 68 (because I need it for winter and the sizes are huge, their size 68 is a size 74 really...). I've used plastic press fasteners for the first time and I have to say, I really like them, not only for children's stuff. Here are a few (exactly 2... really...) pictures. If you have too much time on your hands, you can try and spot my many mistakes, if you are like me, just enjoy the colourful elephants. ;)
What I like about the pattern (apart from the usual easy to follow instructions) is, that the bottom trouser bit is cut like a normal pair of trousers. Some romper suits have this extra lemon or so shaped piece in the crotch to make room for that wonderfully big baby nappy bum. This one has enough room, too, but is cut like normal trousers. With feet, though. ;) I am really nearly a little jealous. It looks SO comfy!