Saturday 4 June 2016

Mummy, I want a shirt like that, too!!!


Maybe you remember the post about the shirts I made for Little Miss No 2? Little Miss No 1 decided, she absolutely needed the same shirts like her little sister. Luckily, I still had some fabric leftover from both the seahorses  and the whale-fabric. It's a lovely knit, 95% Cotton, 5 % Elasthan, has a nice touch and is SO soft. I am nearly a bit jealous. :) I needed 0,40cm from the seahorses/whale knot for the "body", and the sleeves are from remnants I had in my stash.





So, I made 2 more shirts for Little Miss No1. I used the "Mama hoch 2" pattern for raglan shirts. (https://shop.mamahoch2.de/produkt/freebook-autumn-summer-rockers-kids/) - the sizing is very precise and the pattern is free!

The fabric is from this online shop (http://www.michas-stoffecke.de).


____________________________


Total cost:  ~5 Euros each shirt

pattern: free, from Mama Hoch 2
fabric: remnants of whale/seahorse knit, dark blue knit and yellow stars knit for sleeves, adds up to about 5 Euros each shirt. Bought here, from stash
notions: "hertzwerk" tag from Dortex, "Cottonera 15", 50 Cents per tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment