Friday 18 January 2019

New Year Resolutions 2018 -> 2019

Andrew Ridley from unsplash.com

We are well into 2019 already and apart from quite a lot of driving around and working, I have come to the conclusion, that I actually HAVE a few New Year resolutions. Usually my resolution is not to have any resolutions, because if you have to many plans, you just get frustrated because you didn't manage to "be good" that year.

Risking that frustration, I am going to try anyway.

Looking back at 2018 I think it's been quite good. Very busy, very ... undulating ... but good nevertheless.

I did however spend too much time online - reading, researching or just wasting time. Some of it was good, some of it was interesting, a lot of it just plain waste of time. So my resolution for htis year is, to use my computer time more wisely and thus use the time in the day more wisely. Because a lot of that internet time is literally virtually wasted.

So, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment