Tuesday 1 January 2019

Seasonal table January 2019



Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you've had a good start into the year 2019. We were at neighbours and it was a nice relaxed and joyful start into the new year with nice food, nice wine, sparklers, watching the fireworks, singing and the kids were in a really good mood and managed to stay up until midnight! We all collapsed into our beds right after, though. :)
Our seasonal table this january is still occupied by the nativity scene, because the three kings haven't quite arrived yet, the christmassy green has gone though and enter this years monthly postcards by Elsa Beskow. I'm curious if I will manage to post the table every month this year (I think from 2018 only  3 months were missing..., not too bad?!)

I wish you all a good, peaceful und fulfilling Year 2019. May some wishes come true and may some stay something to reach for.




No comments:

Post a Comment